A A B at BC Law Transfer Prospects? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

A A B at BC Law Transfer Prospects?

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Hi, I'm at Boston College Law. First semester I got: A, A, B = 3.667 GPA = LIKELY* top 10%

*I won't know my class rank until the end of the year. At that point I'll just know what percentage, not my # out of ~250. According to last year's ranking system, a 3.667 is the top 10%.

There are no other special factors that I think would help me out!

What are my chances to transfer to Georgetown, Columbia, Penn, and NYU?

Thanks for the insight!

Wholigan

Silver

Re: A A B at BC Law Transfer Prospects?

Post by Wholigan » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:13 am

Do you mean that 3.667 is the exact cutoff for top 10% as of last year? You should be competitive for admission at all of the schools you listed, if your grades remain the same. Make sure you get LORs taken care of before finals roll around if you are going to apply.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”