GULC EA Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re: GULC EA

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:27 pm

I just checked it out. It's for Duke, NU, GULC, and UVA students only, and bidding is from 6/17 to 6/28. Likely not a reasonable period for any transfers other than GULC EA admits. Still, a solid recommendation. Thanks!

Icanhazlawschool?

New

Post by Icanhazlawschool? » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:55 am

So how serious is GULC admissions about having 3 reported grades on your transcript to typically be considered for EA?

kroakstool

Bronze

Post by kroakstool » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:49 am

Also curious about this question. I only have two reported grades but I have raw scores and medians in the other classes. Are the two reported grades enough?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”