Santa Clara 2012 Transfers Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
scrowell

Bronze

Santa Clara 2012 Transfers

Post by scrowell » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:39 am

Just accepted yesterday. Really excited! Anyone else accepted and/or attending?

anonymouse2828

New

Re: Santa Clara 2012 Transfers

Post by anonymouse2828 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:00 pm

I was accepted, but rejected them. I know several people there, and it's a really nice (expensive) area.

What are your interests and goals?

scrowell

Bronze

Post by scrowell » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:06 pm

Hoping to do business stuff as of now. I went to a pretty good undergrad business school, and I'm currently working in-house at a tech company and I really like it. What do your friends there say about it? Where are you going to be next year?

Thanks for the input btw.

anonymouse2828

New

Post by anonymouse2828 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Be aware of the jobs available for your legal focus. MAKE CONNECTIONS, and LOT of them.

All my friends like it there, it's a great area to be, although bit boring. But what law student actually has a social life anyways right?

I'll be going to GWU.

EnchantedJockstrap

New

Post by EnchantedJockstrap » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:27 pm

Santa Clara has a beautiful campus. And one of the past presidents is wearing a mickey mouse tie in his portrait in the big 1L class room.

Hope you can handle the awesomeness of the gunners at Santa Clara. They're real and they're craptacular!

Other than that I think you will enjoy your time there.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”