GULC/GW/American/Catholic transfer housing available Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
mrosmith

Bronze

GULC/GW/American/Catholic transfer housing available

Post by mrosmith » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:07 pm

I have a room opening up in my row house at F ST and 3rd ST NE. 12 min walk to GULC Law School. PM if interested.

Also convenient to American, GW, and Catholic.

EDIT

Large basement bedroom available in a rowhouse on Capitol Hill. Excellent location: 2 blocks from Union Station metro, quick walk to local restaurants/bars, shops, Georgetown Law. Walkable to Harris Teeter and Eastern Market. Safe neighborhood a block away from the SEC and Judiciary buildings. Italian restaurant, coffee shop, and mini mart on same block.

Room is a large basement bedroom (about 800 sq. ft.) with private bathroom and a cable hook-up. House features central A/C and radiator heat, cable/high speed internet, dishwasher, washer-dryer, front porch, and fenced-in backyard. Ample street parking (but no reserved spot), some storage space in basement next to washer-dryer. Spacious, open common area complete with living, dining, and full kitchen.

Roommates are two male roommates and one female; all are mid-20s. Looking for clean, respectful, mature roommate. NOT cigarette or 4:20 friendly. Household chores are divided up (though sometimes we just say "screw it" and hire somebody to clean).

Available August 1st, $1000/mo. Utilities not included ($50-100/mo.). More photos available on request.
Last edited by mrosmith on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dsconn2

New

Re: GULC/GW/American/Catholic transfer housing available

Post by dsconn2 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Very interested, sent PM.

mrosmith

Bronze

Re: GULC/GW/American/Catholic transfer housing available

Post by mrosmith » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:38 am

bump. PM me your emails so i can send pictures.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”