Updating Transfer Apps Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
mileslibertatis

Silver

Updating Transfer Apps

Post by mileslibertatis » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:56 pm

What is the prevailing wisdom on this? Since I applied, I have been invited to law review at my current school. I also STILL don't have my class rank officially.

Should I wait for class rank and send both updates to all schools? Or update with law review invite now? Or don't bother with that? Or should I try something more unconventional, such as bribery or threats?

canesfan1986

Bronze

Re: Updating Transfer Apps

Post by canesfan1986 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:11 pm

mileslibertatis wrote:What is the prevailing wisdom on this? Since I applied, I have been invited to law review at my current school. I also STILL don't have my class rank officially.

Should I wait for class rank and send both updates to all schools? Or update with law review invite now? Or don't bother with that? Or should I try something more unconventional, such as bribery or threats?
I don't have my class rank yet either. I'd try threats, though. The school makes plenty of money. They probably won't know how to deal with Dexter, Jr.

lisavj

Bronze

Post by lisavj » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:02 pm

I've been updating as often as I can for Stanford...have a friend who got in there after update #3, so imma go down fighting :)

mileslibertatis

Silver

Post by mileslibertatis » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:48 pm

Is it worth it to inform them if I graded on to LR, though?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”