T4 to UCLA, USC or Irvine Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
SanDiegoLaw

New

T4 to UCLA, USC or Irvine

Post by SanDiegoLaw » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Does anyone have any insight on transferring from a T4 to either USC, UCLA or Irvine???

Stats:
3.73 GPA
Top 7% Class Rank

Any sufficient solid information on any of these schools or anyone in the same position?

Thanks

dowu

Platinum

Re: T4 to UCLA, USC or Irvine

Post by dowu » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:53 pm

SanDiegoLaw wrote:Does anyone have any insight on transferring from a T4 to either USC, UCLA or Irvine???

Stats:
3.73 GPA
Top 7% Class Rank

Any sufficient solid information on any of these schools or anyone in the same position?

Thanks
Are you at Cal Western, or TJ?

8)

abc12345675

Bronze

Post by abc12345675 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:55 pm

SanDiegoLaw wrote:Does anyone have any insight on transferring from a T4 to either USC, UCLA or Irvine???

Stats:
3.73 GPA
Top 7% Class Rank

Thanks
Congratulations, but why in the name of God did you attend a T4 to begin with?????

Top 7% likely not good enough for these schools out of a T4. Try Davis

CanadianWolf

Diamond

Post by CanadianWolf » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:16 pm

Transfer to any Tier One law school that places well in your target market. Good luck.

SanDiegoLaw

New

Post by SanDiegoLaw » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Im at TJ...figured i would apply to usc ucla and irvine for a long shot...i know its tough to transfer.

Does it matter that first semester i had a 3.4 and then killed it this semester with a 4.0. Will the admissions committee see this as a plus?

dowu

Platinum

Post by dowu » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:06 pm

SanDiegoLaw wrote:Im at TJ...figured i would apply to usc ucla and irvine for a long shot...i know its tough to transfer.

Does it matter that first semester i had a 3.4 and then killed it this semester with a 4.0. Will the admissions committee see this as a plus?
Listen to this guy:
CanadianWolf wrote:Transfer to any Tier One law school that places well in your target market. Good luck.
Your GPA and class rank after your 1L will be a plus. Get out of TJ as soon as you can, since as of right now, you have the grades to do so.

Good luck!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”