Third Tier to T1 Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Extension_Cord

Silver

Third Tier to T1

Post by Extension_Cord » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:44 pm

My schools is a TTT with a curve at 2.5, I don't know where that puts me at in class rank, but I'd figure its around 1/3 or 1/4. Should I bother sending out any apps to T1's? In particular I would be interested in UF or FSU as I would like to move back to and work in Florida.

Could anyone give me an estimate of where a 3.18 puts me in standing relative to a 2.5 curve?

TTRansfer

Gold

Re: Third Tier to T1

Post by TTRansfer » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:48 am

Extension_Cord wrote:My schools is a TTT with a curve at 2.5, I don't know where that puts me at in class rank, but I'd figure its around 1/3 or 1/4. Should I bother sending out any apps to T1's? In particular I would be interested in UF or FSU as I would like to move back to and work in Florida.

Could anyone give me an estimate of where a 3.18 puts me in standing relative to a 2.5 curve?
Don't think you can get into any T1s. Wait until next semester's grades to apply because any EA apps are a waste of money for you, I think.

rad lulz

Platinum

Re: Third Tier to T1

Post by rad lulz » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:49 am

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”