LSAC Fee Waivers Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
crossarmant

Silver

LSAC Fee Waivers

Post by crossarmant » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Does anyone know if Fee Waivers granted by LSAC work with transfer applications? I received a few waiver from LSAC (Not by asking each individual school) that was accepted by every school I applied to as a 0L. LSAC's website says that the waiver doesn't expire until September of 2012 and was curious if anyone knew if that waiver can be used for transfer apps.

crossarmant

Silver

Re: LSAC Fee Waivers

Post by crossarmant » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:25 am

Just answered my own question with my EA app to GW for anyone who got an LSAC Fee Waiver. If you qualified for a Fee Waiver with LSAC, not through the individual schools, then it's still applicable to transfer apps. There's only the processing fee of $16 rather than the full $80 + $16. Huzzah!

kapital98

Silver

Re: LSAC Fee Waivers

Post by kapital98 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:22 pm

I had the same experience. It's really nice of them.

Unfortunately, the LSAC processing fee went up $4 but whatever.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”