nm Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
soaponarope

Bronze

nm

Post by soaponarope » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:50 pm

RodneyBoonfield

Bronze

Re: Amending Law School Application- Transfer

Post by RodneyBoonfield » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Looks to me like you're good. As long as you (1) describe the situation with some clarity and (2) don't appear dishonest, you should be good. If I can give you any advice it is that when I amended my app, the woman wanted it to be quite detailed. You don't have to get into the nitty gritty, but give a clear picture of the situation, as you did. I would just say you can't really ever make it too detailed. You may want to consult someone who deals with this stuff at your old or new school. Can't be too careful.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”