In @ Boalt Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Gary Sanchez

New

In @ Boalt

Post by Gary Sanchez » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:11 pm

Anyone know how firm Boalt is w/ their deadlines to accept. They gave me a firm July 5 deadline in acceptance letter. I'm happy I got in, but want to wait to hear from HYS and Boalt wants all other applications pulled if I commit to them.

Also...what do you think chances are at HYS... #1 @ t1...35-45 range

paulinaporizkova

Gold

Re: In @ Boalt

Post by paulinaporizkova » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:13 pm

I'm no expert but I believe you just answered your own question Gary

Gary Sanchez

New

Post by Gary Sanchez » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:14 pm

paulinaporizkova wrote:I'm no expert but I believe you just answered your own question Gary
touche'... I haven't called to ask for an extension or try to negotiate something....just wondering if anyone has dealt w/ this situation b/c of wanting to hear from HYS

Kronk

Diamond

Post by Kronk » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:31 pm

I kind of think you'll get into all of HYS, so I would tell Boalt to F off if I were you.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”