Lateral Transfer Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
schwar46

Bronze

Lateral Transfer

Post by schwar46 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:16 am

Edit.
Last edited by schwar46 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

gatorgirl2920

New

Re: Lateral Transfer

Post by gatorgirl2920 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:59 am

Well I'll tell you this much, I am an LSU Law student looking to transfer out. So there will definitely be one open spot. We also lost 3 people from our class this semester. I had several transfer students in some of my 1L classes this year.

schwar46

Bronze

Re: Lateral Transfer

Post by schwar46 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:08 am

gatorgirl2920 wrote:Well I'll tell you this much, I am an LSU Law student looking to transfer out. So there will definitely be one open spot. We also lost 3 people from our class this semester. I had several transfer students in some of my 1L classes this year.
I appreciate your response. Any reason you're leaving other than climbing the ladder? Thanks again...

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”