Is this odd? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
ms2010

Bronze

Is this odd?

Post by ms2010 » Mon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm

I applied to a bunch of schools last Monday and have not gotten any acknowledgement that they received my application. Based on LSAC they requested my Report and it was sent, but I find it odd that I didn't get any type of correspondence. The couple schools I applied to earlier all responded pretty quickly.

lawloser22

Bronze

Re: Is this odd?

Post by lawloser22 » Mon May 30, 2011 10:32 pm

ms2010 wrote:I applied to a bunch of schools last Monday and have not gotten any acknowledgement that they received my application. Based on LSAC they requested my Report and it was sent, but I find it odd that I didn't get any type of correspondence. The couple schools I applied to earlier all responded pretty quickly.
Nah, they'll come soon. Schools seem to be sending out status checkers in batches. Most people don't have second-semester grades yet so they don't seem to be in any hurry.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”