Chicago.. Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
hawks2010

New

Chicago..

Post by hawks2010 » Tue May 17, 2011 10:11 pm

What would be the best schools to go to, to work in the Chicago market?

UIUC
Kent
Loyola
Depaul
Wisconsin
IU-B

Any other schools to consider? For the ones suggested, what rank do you think is needed from a school in the 50s?

UC/NW isn't happening...unless I pulled straight A's this semester, and crack top 5-10% at my T50-60s.

XxSpyKEx

Gold

Re: Chicago..

Post by XxSpyKEx » Wed May 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Out of that list, UIUC be the best

jsarna1

New

Post by jsarna1 » Thu May 19, 2011 12:56 pm

UIUC or Notre Dame. I know you didn't put ND on your list but it's big for Chicago

thexfactor

Silver

Post by thexfactor » Thu May 19, 2011 12:57 pm

ND try wustl too, but hope and pray you are in the top 10% so you can transfer to NW.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”