Want to transfer? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Florida prep

New

Want to transfer?

Post by Florida prep » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:30 am

Are you starting law school this fall? Are you already in law school and want to transfer? Do you want to know the inside tips to making Law Review, Moot Court, and/or Mock Trial? Want to know how to land a summer associateship at a big law firm and succeed when you get there?

The terrible legal job market across the U.S. makes top grades and membership in prestigious organizations an absolute must for any student wanting to begin a successful legal career. But how do top students prepare for class? What are top students doing that sets them apart from their peers? How do successful students land jobs?

Consider learning from someone who:
- ranked in the top percentiles of a Tier 1 school
- transferred out of a Tier 4 school after ranking in the top percentiles
- has Law Review, Moot Court, and Mock Trial team experience
- works at a large, prestigious law firm

We have three different programs to choose from:
- The Grades (covers: reading schedule, class prep, outlining, studying, test-taking, transferring)
- The Extracurriculars (covers: making Law Review, Moot Court, and/or Mock Trial, how to land board positions in these organizations, how to publish, public speaking)
- The Jobs (covers: resume building, searching for jobs, the application process, interviewing, how to succeed as a summer associate or law clerk)

Each program is taught one-on-one, live, and in-person, with multiple handouts and examples given. If there is any particular area that you'd like to focus on, we can tailor a program to fit exactly what you're looking for. The charge is $125/hour, with a one-hour minimum.

In this legal job market, being a successful law student is not an option - LEARN FROM THE BEST.

paulinaporizkova

Gold

Re: Want to transfer?

Post by paulinaporizkova » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:53 am

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also, IBTL.

GATORTIM

Silver

Post by GATORTIM » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:12 am

--ImageRemoved--

paulinaporizkova

Gold

Post by paulinaporizkova » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:14 am

GATORTIM wrote:Sign up now, for my 8 week program
--ImageRemoved--
You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night?

GATORTIM

Silver

Post by GATORTIM » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:17 am

paulinaporizkova wrote:
GATORTIM wrote:Sign up now, for my 8 week program
--ImageRemoved--
You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night?
FORGET ABOUT IT!!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Transfers”