Lateral Transfer Question-T3 Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
TexasRL2

New

Lateral Transfer Question-T3

Post by TexasRL2 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:38 am

I know most of the posts on here are about transferring upward, but I have a question about lateral transfers. How difficult is it to transfer from a T3 to another similar T3 for the purpose of changing geographical location? In general, what percentile in your class would you need to be in?

BlueDiamond

Silver

Re: Lateral Transfer Question-T3

Post by BlueDiamond » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:42 am

I'm a 0L so I understand if you don't listen to me; but everything I've seen on here has suggested that you'd basically just have to be passing your classes for a T3 lateral.

TexasRL2

New

Post by TexasRL2 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:01 pm

I was thinking that I would need to be in at least the top half of my class but more like top 30% to be safe. Although I'm really not sure.

bk1

Diamond

Post by bk1 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:37 pm

I would also be wary about whether the school takes that many transfers. As a T3 it likely does not get many transfer applicants, but maybe because a lot of its kids transfer out it might have space for transfers.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”