Anyone trying to transfer to Illinois (UIUC)? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
lc1011

New

Anyone trying to transfer to Illinois (UIUC)?

Post by lc1011 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Haven't heard from anyone else trying to transfer to UIUC and I could use some company.
T70-80, Top 20%, strong reasons for transfering.

I've been complete since July 1, but otherwise no movement. Anybody heard anything? Stats?

XxSpyKEx

Gold

Re: Anyone trying to transfer to Illinois (UIUC)?

Post by XxSpyKEx » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Last year I talked to Dean Pless and he told me top 1/3 would be sufficient to transfer in to UIUC from my t3. They also took forever to get me a decision -- I think they sent me one around August (I actually had thought they forgot about my application, but I didn't really care since I had zero intention of transferring there after talking to Dean Pless about OCI predictions; at least he was honest about it though).

LoveJones

New

Re: Anyone trying to transfer to Illinois (UIUC)?

Post by LoveJones » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:59 pm

Me too! Any news yet?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”