Apply to 13 schools, can only put 10 on FAFSA.... Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Lawl Shcool

Silver

Apply to 13 schools, can only put 10 on FAFSA....

Post by Lawl Shcool » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 am

?

Counting my current school I could possibly be at 14 different schools next year. Some are very unlikely and I tried to be more realistic with the schools I added, but I already sent in the apps and have 4 schools possibly not getting my FAFSA stuff. How do I fix this?

thalassocrat

Bronze

Re: Apply to 13 schools, can only put 10 on FAFSA....

Post by thalassocrat » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:41 am

Do ten schools, make sure that goes through, then go back and make a correction and switch out the schools for the other four.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”