Transfer PT to another school FT Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
kickincane21

Bronze

Transfer PT to another school FT

Post by kickincane21 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Sorry if this is posted somewhere I couldn't find it.

If I decide to go to LawSchool Part-Time, I know a lot of places let you transfer to their own Full time program after the first year, but how would it work if you wanted to transfer to another schools FT Program.

Just for examples sake...if I went to American PT and then wanted to transfer to Georgetown FT for my 2nd year would that be possible assuming I take classes over the summer to catch up?

stinger35

Silver

Re: Transfer PT to another school FT

Post by stinger35 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Look harder, theres a million threads out there on this

Short answer: yes you can do it - highly unlikely, just like transferring in general

Renzo

Gold

Re: Transfer PT to another school FT

Post by Renzo » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:12 pm

Some schools won't take PT transfers, some do (provided you have the credits). You'd have to look at each school you're interested in specifically.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”