Visiting students Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
mrm2083

Bronze

Visiting students

Post by mrm2083 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Dies anyone know how the visiting student thing works (spending a year at another law school)? I am specifically interested in spending a year at my home city (a T2) if I were to attend a T14. I would think the T2 would be fine with that but would a T14 allow that? Can it be done 2nd year or 3rd year?

pjo

Silver

Re: Visiting students

Post by pjo » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:21 pm

I know someone who did their 3L in their home city (where they also had a job lined up) and was a student at ND. both schools were fine with this but I'm not particularly sure on the circumstances

mrm2083

Bronze

Re: Visiting students

Post by mrm2083 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:34 pm

was it a downgrade in rankings?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”