. . . Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Transfer?

Stay at CCN
65%
Transfer to HY
35%

Total votes: 162

legends159

Silver

Re: Should I transfer CCN --> HY?

Post by legends159 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:34 pm

ToTransferOrNot wrote:Attending class > Discussing issues with prof in office hours that I didn't fully pick up on in class > E&E work > discussions with peers >>>>> assigned readings.
+1

Although I would read the supplemental stuff first so I don't sound like an idiot in front of the professor if I go to office hours. In case he drops case names and such.

underdawg

Silver

Re: Should I transfer CCN --> HY?

Post by underdawg » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”