law firm bonus index Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
jeremybates

New

law firm bonus index

Post by jeremybates » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Can you help me find an index or list of bonuses law firms have given their beginning associates in recent years?

Anonymous Loser

Silver

Re: law firm bonus index

Post by Anonymous Loser » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:33 pm

--LinkRemoved--

For previous years, a search of ATL should yield pretty good information.

BradyToMoss

Bronze

Post by BradyToMoss » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:56 am

Gotta love 0Ls worried about what their biglaw bonus might be.

Anonymous Loser

Silver

Post by Anonymous Loser » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:59 am

BradyToMoss wrote:Gotta love 0Ls worried about what their biglaw bonus might be.
Meh. My 2L SA firm hasn't finalized bonuses yet, and I'm anticipating that they'll likely move to away from a lockstep bonus program to more of a performance-based program, so I am interested in seeing how other firms are structuring bonuses.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:42 pm

I've found it surprisingly difficult to find this information. With all the hubbub on the internet about these firms, one would think a simple bonus table would show up immediately in a cursory google search. Everything I am finding is woefully outdated (pre-recession).

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I've found it surprisingly difficult to find this information. With all the hubbub on the internet about these firms, one would think a simple bonus table would show up immediately in a cursory google search. Everything I am finding is woefully outdated (pre-recession).
If you search well for individual firms you can find a good indication of which scale they are following and whether or not they do spring bonuses.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”