[Bay Area]District Attorney Callback Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
ohgoodness

New

[Bay Area]District Attorney Callback

Post by ohgoodness » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:51 pm

Hello!

Does anyone have any experience with second round interviews at any of the Bay Area DA offices for their 2L Summer Law Intern Program? The first interview (via OCI) was pretty informal and conversational. I have no idea what to expect for the second round. I do know they are calling back 40 and only selecting 10. Does anyone know what I should prepare for? Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!

ohgoodness

New

Re: [Bay Area]District Attorney Callback

Post by ohgoodness » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:11 am

Anyone??

Anonymous User

Re: [Bay Area]District Attorney Callback

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Any Criminal Law interview is probably going to involve hypothetical legal questions. For a 2L summer interview, you might not get hypos, but I would prepare for hypos anyway. Other than that, prep like you would for any other legal job interview. Prepare to articulate why they should hire you, why you want the job, and answer questions about your resume, etc.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”