OCI callbacks thread Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re: OCI callbacks thread

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:29 am

Anonymous User wrote:Out of curiosity, can those of you doing OCI this fall post some basic stats so we can see how OCI is going at various schools? I'd recommend including the following information:
  • School (or at least give a range, like "CCN" or "T20-30" if you don't want to be specific)
    GPA, Journals
    # of interviews
    # of callbacks
    Target markets (if you go to a regional reach school, you don't need to out your region, just say "regional", unless your region is NYC/Chicago/DC)

I'll post mine later tonight. I don't want people sleuthing and figuring out who I am by trying to figure out which posters are on right now. (And I know some of you have that much free time right now)

Also this thread is not for 3Ls. We already know you're all boned if you're not employed yet.
top 40-50 school
2.9 gpa (slightly below median)/ secondary journal
3 interviews scheduled (major market)

shmoo597

Bronze

Re: OCI callbacks thread

Post by shmoo597 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:32 am

I read through the first 2-3 pages of bloodshed and got very worried, only to then realize this thread was from last year. Thank god.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”