SEO Corporate Law Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:53 pm

I would guess that those of us who still haven't heard are just still under consideration. We're neither auto-rejects nor auto-admits..at least that's what I'm hoping :?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:04 pm

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 3&t=208521

admits please be sure to discuss the program in the above thread so you dont depress the rest of us lol :)

congrats though!!!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:55 pm

For those who *just* got in, did u have everything already turned in (rec, both interviews completed (if applicable) besides ur deposit u recently turned in??

txdude45

Silver

Post by txdude45 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Anonymous User wrote:For those who *just* got in, did u have everything already turned in (rec, both interviews completed (if applicable) besides ur deposit u recently turned in??
Yeah. I only had 1 interview though.

Edit: my deposit confirmation was a screenshot of the confirmation page and I also emailed it directly to my interviewer.
Last edited by txdude45 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:30 am

txdude45 wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:For those who *just* got in, did u have everything already turned in (rec, both interviews completed (if applicable) besides ur deposit u recently turned in??
Same. Also for those waiting for proof from the actual school. I just sent in a copy of the form and a copy of my check/money order. That could help expedite things

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:38 am

Anonymous User wrote:
txdude45 wrote:
Same. Also for those waiting for proof from the actual school. I just sent in a copy of the form and a copy of my check/money order. That could help expedite things

awesome, also, for those that have gotten accepted, did you just upload your documents to the website or did you e-mail as well?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:11 am

Got in. I sent in my seat deposit last week which was the last thing I needed to submit. Those of you who have had both interviews, submitted a letter of rec, and shown proof of seat deposit will be fine. More acceptances going out today.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:15 am

Anonymous User wrote:Got in. I sent in my seat deposit last week which was the last thing I needed to submit. Those of you who have had both interviews, submitted a letter of rec, and shown proof of seat deposit will be fine. More acceptances going out today.
and when you say "sent in" you just mean uploaded or did you e-mail something? Sorry! Just trying to make sure I did the right thing....

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:01 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Got in. I sent in my seat deposit last week which was the last thing I needed to submit. Those of you who have had both interviews, submitted a letter of rec, and shown proof of seat deposit will be fine. More acceptances going out today.
and when you say "sent in" you just mean uploaded or did you e-mail something? Sorry! Just trying to make sure I did the right thing....
Haha yea I just uploaded it to the site. You'll be fine!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:11 am

Congrats everyone! For those of you who replied to the mass e-mail sent last week about submitting your deposit confirmation, did you receive a confirmation of receipt from SEO?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:16 am

I got an automatic reply, not real confirmation.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:18 am

Anonymous User wrote:I got an automatic reply, not real confirmation.
If you deposited after the fact, are you still supposed to respond to that e-mail?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:41 pm

Just want to say i sincerely appreciate all of the info from all the recent admits (anons/txdude45)...I will be officially signing off today...this is just too painful/intense to monitor. Best wishes all!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:43 pm

Is anyone going to Texas?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:44 pm

Give me a response. I don't care what. I need to know.

Pain of rejection means nothing compared to the inconvenience of waiting at this point.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Give me a response. I don't care what. I need to know.

Pain of rejection means nothing compared to the inconvenience of waiting at this point.
Word

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Any news today??

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:51 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Any news today??
Yeah, from above posts, looks like people got in via phone calls this morning...

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:04 pm

What area code are the acceptance calls from?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Anonymous User wrote:What area code are the acceptance calls from?
Mine was 901

davee817

New

Post by davee817 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:31 pm

In today! Bay-Area. Anyone else? We need to figure out a housing situation ASAP >.<

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:17 am

Don't worry guys. I got in the last week of April last year, and I remember quite a few people getting in even later than I did. Keep in mind that this is a nonprofit organization with literally only a "few" people working their tails off to figure out placement for 80-90+ of you, on top of securing various hotel stays, speakers, and elite professors for your orientation in NYC (about a month from now) and your 2 week CLI program at the end of the summer. I know its frustrating but the wait will be worth it.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:00 am

Anonymous User wrote:Don't worry guys. I got in the last week of April last year, and I remember quite a few people getting in even later than I did. Keep in mind that this is a nonprofit organization with literally only a "few" people working their tails off to figure out placement for 80-90+ of you, on top of securing various hotel stays, speakers, and elite professors for your orientation in NYC (about a month from now) and your 2 week CLI program at the end of the summer. I know its frustrating but the wait will be worth it.

Only if we get it...

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:12 am

From the past couple of days' posts, it seems as though calls come out before 10am est. Can anyone confirm? Therefore, is it safe to assume if we haven't gotten a call by 10/11 am, we're not getting one that day?

- Anxiously waiting

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:18 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Don't worry guys. I got in the last week of April last year, and I remember quite a few people getting in even later than I did. Keep in mind that this is a nonprofit organization with literally only a "few" people working their tails off to figure out placement for 80-90+ of you, on top of securing various hotel stays, speakers, and elite professors for your orientation in NYC (about a month from now) and your 2 week CLI program at the end of the summer. I know its frustrating but the wait will be worth it.

Only if we get it...
Yeah. For the rest of us, it's time lost, poor housing arrangements and screwed up employment opportunities for the summer.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”