SEO Corporate Law

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
User avatar
unc0mm0n1

Gold
Posts: 1713
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by unc0mm0n1 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:22 pm

tkgrrett wrote:Just got notified that Im in. Deposited at HLS a few days ago. PM for other specifics.
Congrats man! See you in NYC and Cambridge.

CMDantes

Bronze
Posts: 420
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by CMDantes » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Has anyone been accepted to the Houston program yet?

PM me if you prefer.

cmik801

New
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 1:22 am

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by cmik801 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:13 am

i'm in as well!! NYC!! :D

ksimon2007

Silver
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:23 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by ksimon2007 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:46 am

.
Last edited by ksimon2007 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
BlaqBella

Silver
Posts: 868
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:41 am

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by BlaqBella » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:05 pm

Congrats everyone!!!!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


User avatar
unc0mm0n1

Gold
Posts: 1713
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by unc0mm0n1 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Congrats all!!!!!

trudat15

Silver
Posts: 900
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by trudat15 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:01 pm

ksimon2007 wrote:Congratulations to you all. I know that TK and Uncommon deposited at HLS. What about the other admits?
Congrats everyone! Would also like to know where deposited if possible.

User avatar
yngblkgifted

Silver
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:57 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by yngblkgifted » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:44 pm

.
Last edited by yngblkgifted on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CMDantes

Bronze
Posts: 420
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by CMDantes » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


User avatar
unc0mm0n1

Gold
Posts: 1713
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by unc0mm0n1 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Now can someone more computer saavy and dedicated as an administrator than I, please start a facebook group!!!!

rundoxierun

Gold
Posts: 1853
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by rundoxierun » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:42 pm

unc0mm0n1 wrote:Now can someone more computer saavy and dedicated as an administrator than I, please start a facebook group!!!!
At work now and have to represent the company at a NBA game this evening but I will set it up late tonight if still needed.

User avatar
unc0mm0n1

Gold
Posts: 1713
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by unc0mm0n1 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:08 pm

tkgrrett wrote:
unc0mm0n1 wrote:Now can someone more computer saavy and dedicated as an administrator than I, please start a facebook group!!!!
At work now and have to represent the company at a NBA game this evening but I will set it up late tonight if still needed.
sounds good man.

rundoxierun

Gold
Posts: 1853
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by rundoxierun » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:25 pm

For those who are in: PM me for link to the current iteration of the facebook group.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!


TLSNYC

Silver
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by TLSNYC » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Has the follow up been an offer call for everyone who got accepted so far, i.e. at the end of your follow up interview, you found out that you got in?

Mailbox101

New
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by Mailbox101 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Did anyone who was admitted NOT send a 'thank you' e-mail to the person who preformed the follow-up interview?

TLSNYC

Silver
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by TLSNYC » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:04 am

Mailbox101 wrote:Did anyone who was admitted NOT send a 'thank you' e-mail to the person who preformed the follow-up interview?
I haven't been accepted (hopefully, yet!) so I certainly can't speak from that perspective, but I will say that it's always better to send a thank you email and have them not care or disregard it. Generally, thank you emails are standard, so even if they didn't want or expect it, they will understand why you sent it.

HowdyYall

Bronze
Posts: 444
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by HowdyYall » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:44 am

TLSNYC wrote:
Mailbox101 wrote:Did anyone who was admitted NOT send a 'thank you' e-mail to the person who preformed the follow-up interview?
I haven't been accepted (hopefully, yet!) so I certainly can't speak from that perspective, but I will say that it's always better to send a thank you email and have them not care or disregard it. Generally, thank you emails are standard, so even if they didn't want or expect it, they will understand why you sent it.
has anyone actually received a response from their thank-you email? (i didnt)

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...


TLSNYC

Silver
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by TLSNYC » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:48 am

HowdyYall wrote:
TLSNYC wrote:
Mailbox101 wrote:Did anyone who was admitted NOT send a 'thank you' e-mail to the person who preformed the follow-up interview?
I haven't been accepted (hopefully, yet!) so I certainly can't speak from that perspective, but I will say that it's always better to send a thank you email and have them not care or disregard it. Generally, thank you emails are standard, so even if they didn't want or expect it, they will understand why you sent it.
has anyone actually received a response from their thank-you email? (i didnt)
I haven't had a follow up yet, but my original interviewer did not respond to my thank you email.

ksimon2007

Silver
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:23 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by ksimon2007 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:54 pm

.
Last edited by ksimon2007 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

CMDantes

Bronze
Posts: 420
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by CMDantes » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:56 pm

Congrats k!

When did you find out?

ksimon2007

Silver
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:23 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by ksimon2007 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:03 pm

.
Last edited by ksimon2007 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!


User avatar
Non-Chalant1

Silver
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by Non-Chalant1 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:10 pm

Where are you headed?

User avatar
law_monkey

Gold
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by law_monkey » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:56 pm

Yaaaaayyyyy ksimon.

ksimon2007

Silver
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:23 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by ksimon2007 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:44 pm

.
Last edited by ksimon2007 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yellowsubmarine55

New
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: SEO Corporate Law

Post by yellowsubmarine55 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:49 pm

In a few hours ago @ NYC!!!!!!!!!! PM me if you have any questions, but I'm checking out of this forum soon 'cause my cycle is done, and I need a long break from TLS. And big congrats to everyone so far.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!


Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”