List of firms with no billable minimum? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

List of firms with no billable minimum?

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:05 pm

Apologies for the dumb question but is there a list of firms that don't have a billable requirements for bonus anywhere or do you just have to go through individually on nalp? I'd assumed that this would be available somewhere on the internet but I can't find it. Even better if anyone has a list of all firms with their hours requirements, what nonbillables counts, and any partial bonus for a near miss.

I'm aware that de facto these firms overwork you etc etc. Just looking for information. (Of course within 3 posts the subject will be the pros and cons, but one can try)

Anonymous User

Re: List of firms with no billable minimum?

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:14 pm

I think you can look up the bonus announcement table ATL puts together. That should have what you are looking for.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:01 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:05 pm
Apologies for the dumb question but is there a list of firms that don't have a billable requirements for bonus anywhere or do you just have to go through individually on nalp? I'd assumed that this would be available somewhere on the internet but I can't find it. Even better if anyone has a list of all firms with their hours requirements, what nonbillables counts, and any partial bonus for a near miss.

I'm aware that de facto these firms overwork you etc etc. Just looking for information. (Of course within 3 posts the subject will be the pros and cons, but one can try)
STB is one (just know because I work there). Although agree with other poster that there is a comprehensive list out there.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:18 pm

Cahill

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:04 pm

Here's the ATL chart for 2022. Not complete but a decent amount of information.

https://abovethelaw.com/2022/12/biglaw- ... acker-2022

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:28 am

weil
paul weiss
stb,
dpw
csm

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”