Quinn Emanuel 2L grades? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Quinn Emanuel 2L grades?

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:30 pm

Incoming SA at Quinn. I know they're grade sensitive as far as 1L grades but haven't heard anything about whether they care about 2L grades. They had a 100% offer rate last year, so I'm guessing it's not usually a big deal, but I'm just a little bit stressed with finals getting close. Any former SAs know whether they look at/care about updated grades?

Anonymous User

Re: Quinn Emanuel 2L grades?

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:57 am

Not a former summer at Quinn but if they're anything like peer firms, as long as you aren't seriously dropping the ball, you should be fine.

Maybe take this with a grain of salt though, since Quinn, while certainly selective, wasn't notorious for being grade obsessed at my T6? My 1L grades were below median and I got a callback (chose a different firm before hearing whether I got an offer).

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”