Any meaning to callback order? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
vesuviusfish

New

Any meaning to callback order?

Post by vesuviusfish » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:20 pm

Hi all.

I have a callback with a big firm's NYC office for a 2023 associate position. They scheduled the callbacks over three weeks. I was given the first day/time. Is there any significance to this? I'm hoping this means I am a top candidate and that I wont have to wait until the three weeks are up to hear about an offer/no offer. I am also reading into this too much.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Antetrust

New

Re: Any meaning to callback order?

Post by Antetrust » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:33 pm

There's almost certainly better ways to spend your attention and processing power than on something you can't change or affect. That said, if you're name isn't Aaron Aackard then I'd wager your guess (that you are a top choice candidate) is a good one. :D Of course, I'm just a random internet NPC who knows nothing.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:51 pm

Antetrust wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:33 pm
There's almost certainly better ways to spend your attention and processing power than on something you can't change or affect. That said, if you're name isn't Aaron Aackard then I'd wager your guess (that you are a top choice candidate) is a good one. :D Of course, I'm just a random internet NPC who knows nothing.
No - think they realized he likes the Sopranos...

publius365

New

Post by publius365 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:38 pm

Antetrust wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:33 pm
Or Aaron A. Aaronson.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”