Polsinelli Pay Scale Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Polsinelli Pay Scale

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:37 am

I cannot find good info on Polsinelli’s pay scale after 1st year. I know they are NOT lockstep and the numbers vary by office. Anyone willing to post their year, location, and salary? I am considering a lateral position in Texas. Anon because colleagues know me here.

Anonymous User

Re: Polsinelli Pay Scale

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:03 pm

They are going to modified lockstep at end of the year - in any case what I can tell is base bumps $7-10k every year until 8th year promotion year but I’m sure they use black box some having higher ceilings. Bonus is hard to describe, in my practice if you hit 2k hours you get at least $20k and when they do special bonuses and you are on pace for 2k hours, you get $20k.

I am midlevel/edge of senior in major market and base is $225-245 (range to protect anonymity)

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:14 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:03 pm
They are going to modified lockstep at end of the year - in any case what I can tell is base bumps $7-10k every year until 8th year promotion year but I’m sure they use black box some having higher ceilings. Bonus is hard to describe, in my practice if you hit 2k hours you get at least $20k and when they do special bonuses and you are on pace for 2k hours, you get $20k.

I am midlevel/edge of senior in major market and base is $225-245 (range to protect anonymity)
OP here. This was helpful. Thanks!

goldgirl786

Bronze

Post by goldgirl786 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:56 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:03 pm

Hi - what are the hour requirements and what can count towards it? How much can a 5th year in ATL expect to make? At least $20k for 2k hours doesn't seem terrible?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:25 pm

1900 is threshold for bonus (but hitting it on the nose wouldn’t get you full $20k) - I am unfamiliar with what counts re: service/pro bono

I am not sure what scale ATL would be on ($170 v 180 starting base which could impact the amount you would get) but it would certainly be near $220 I would think but I couldn’t tell you 100%.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”