Boutique callbacks Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Boutique callbacks

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:19 am

I was very lucky to have received a callback at Kellogg. What's the reputation in interviews - are they known for doing harsh cuts after the callback or is it more of a sure thing? School has no data on them

Anonymous User

Re: Boutique callbacks

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:49 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:19 am
I was very lucky to have received a callback at Kellogg. What's the reputation in interviews - are they known for doing harsh cuts after the callback or is it more of a sure thing? School has no data on them
Did you apply as a 3L or a 2L? Asking because I sent in an app for their summer program a few months ago and haven’t heard anything yet.

Anonymous User

Re: Boutique callbacks

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:09 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:49 pm
Anonymous User wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:19 am
Did you apply as a 3L or a 2L? Asking because I sent in an app for their summer program a few months ago and haven’t heard anything yet.
3L

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”