Cravath DC? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
onmars

New

Cravath DC?

Post by onmars » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:56 am

Does anyone have any insight into what it would be like to work at Cravath DC? I know it's just speculation at this point, but I wonder what the pros / cons may be of working at such a new office. I feel like it would be chaos. I don't have or expect an offer. I'm just curious.

MrTooToo

New

Re: Cravath DC?

Post by MrTooToo » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:53 am

You ever been in a game 7 of the World Series? Everything on the line, the whole stadium looking at you, following your every move? Every ounce of hardwork, skill, discipline, flowing into your at bat? This is your moment, your chance to turn the tide of the Big Game. The massive crowd is hushed, there's the pitch, ball coming like fire straight down the middle, your muscles twitch as you get ready to unleash .... That's what it's like working at Cravath DC. Every. Single. Day.

nealric

Post by nealric » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:53 pm

MrTooToo wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:53 am
You ever been in a game 7 of the World Series? Everything on the line, the whole stadium looking at you, following your every move? Every ounce of hardwork, skill, discipline, flowing into your at bat? This is your moment, your chance to turn the tide of the Big Game. The massive crowd is hushed, there's the pitch, ball coming like fire straight down the middle, your muscles twitch as you get ready to unleash .... That's what it's like working at Cravath DC. Every. Single. Day.
:lol:

It's not really clear what their long term plans are. For now, it's a small outpost specializing in SEC regulatory matters. I'm guessing there will not be a ton of associates there, and any summer class would likely be quite small for the foreseeable future.

LBJ's Hair

Silver

Post by LBJ's Hair » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:13 pm

MrTooToo wrote:
beautiful

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:46 pm

MrTooToo wrote:
And then.. the umpire asks you to send a Zoom invite. The crowd goes wild.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”