Fully Remote Jobs Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Fully Remote Jobs

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:23 pm

Do any of you guys know any legal jobs out there comparable to biglaw for a 6th year associate that are fully remote?

Is Amazon offering in house opportunities that are fully remote?

Anonymous User

Re: Fully Remote Jobs

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:42 pm

Why not just apply to biglaw firms? The remote lateral market is cooling significantly but if you're currently in an in-demand practice area as a senior associate in biglaw you might get more flexibility. I got a permanently remote gig at a V10 as a recent lateral but was told that it's very unusual/they're making an exception, so it can't hurt to ask even at firms whose official stance is that they're not hiring remotely. Talk to a recruiter.

instride91

Bronze

Post by instride91 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:15 pm

I just accepted a fully remote position in tech. I’m class of 2017. Keep looking, you will find something.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:18 pm

Is Quinn Emanuel *truly* remote? Or, is that just a marketing ploy and it's actually some type of hybrid?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:03 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:18 pm
Is Quinn Emanuel *truly* remote? Or, is that just a marketing ploy and it's actually some type of hybrid?
Yes, fully remote. No caveats whatsoever. Could literally live in Hawaii full-time. Only expectation is that you be awake during the working hours of your home office, which may make it difficult to live in a place with a radically different time zone.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:10 am

WSGR has made several fully-remote hires that I am aware of.

Anon because I work there.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”