Bar prep (NY/UBE) material for free Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?)

Bronze

Bar prep (NY/UBE) material for free

Post by BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?) » Sat May 14, 2022 11:06 pm

I am a 3L and took the NY bar in February. I collected a lot of useful prep material (notes, outlines, cheat sheets, etc.) from various sources. I am happy to share the dump with anyone who's prepping for NY/UBE/any other bar exam this summer for free (I won't say no if you really feel the urge to pay a nominal amount toward my debt repayment). Feel free to DM me your emails! Goodluck studying and to those graduating, congratulations!

hongseo2

New

Re: Bar prep (NY/UBE) material for free

Post by hongseo2 » Sun May 15, 2022 8:19 am

BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?) wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 11:06 pm
I am a 3L and took the NY bar in February. I collected a lot of useful prep material (notes, outlines, cheat sheets, etc.) from various sources. I am happy to share the dump with anyone who's prepping for NY/UBE/any other bar exam this summer for free (I won't say no if you really feel the urge to pay a nominal amount toward my debt repayment). Feel free to DM me your emails! Goodluck studying and to those graduating, congratulations!
Congratulations on writing the bar exam! I would love to receive a copy of your prep material notes. I am trying to DM you my email but it is not giving me the option (I did however add you as friend).

Would it be possible for you to send the material to the following new email I created: receivenybarprep@gmail.com

I would be happy to send you a "nominal amount" via paypal (I am not very well off but want to help). If you can somehow DM me, that would be great too.

Thanks!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sun May 15, 2022 10:03 am

hongseo2 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 8:19 am
Congratulations on writing the bar exam! I would love to receive a copy of your prep material notes. I am trying to DM you my email but it is not giving me the option (I did however add you as friend).

Would it be possible for you to send the material to the following new email I created: receivenybarprep@gmail.com

I would be happy to send you a "nominal amount" via paypal (I am not very well off but want to help). If you can somehow DM me, that would be great too.

Thanks!
DMed you.

BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?)

Bronze

Post by BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?) » Sun May 15, 2022 10:21 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 10:03 am
hongseo2 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 8:19 am

Thanks!
DMed you.
Accidental anon above.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”