Cooley NYC Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
JED2309

New

Cooley NYC

Post by JED2309 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:38 pm

Do associates at the Cooley NYC office not have offices (i.e., they're just in cubicles)? Any Cooley NYC associates who can explain how this worked (pre-Covid)?

babylawyer101

New

Re: Cooley NYC

Post by babylawyer101 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:37 pm

They aren’t cubicles they are like cubbies/nooks. You have some privacy but it’s not like you are boxed in. I don’t like open floor plans in general, but I definitely don’t feel like I’m in cubicle and I would think is probably the best way to have an open floor plan. The office is also very nice in general.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:59 pm

babylawyer101 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:37 pm
They aren’t cubicles they are like cubbies/nooks. You have some privacy but it’s not like you are boxed in. I don’t like open floor plans in general, but I definitely don’t feel like I’m in cubicle and I would think is probably the best way to have an open floor plan. The office is also very nice in general.
Are you in their corporate practice? How's the day-to-day?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:29 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:59 pm
babylawyer101 wrote:
Yes, I am in one of their corporates practices, not general corporate though. I like it, but we are very busy. DM if you have specific questions.

Wearthewildthingsr

New

Post by Wearthewildthingsr » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:58 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:29 am
Anonymous User wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:59 pm
babylawyer101 wrote:
Yes, I am in one of their corporates practices, not general corporate though. I like it, but we are very busy. DM if you have specific questions.
can you dm me anon?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”