Annual review: time to bring up complaints? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
TigerIsBack

Bronze

Re: Annual review: time to bring up complaints?

Post by TigerIsBack » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:12 pm

daedalus2309 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:43 am
CanadianWolf wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:17 am
Seems unreasonable to me to think that the senior associate in charge is incompetent or otherwise incapable of communicating in an effective manner.
nixy wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:49 am
Really? It’s inconceivable to you that a senior associate could be difficult to understand and unclear in communicating what they want out of an assignment?
CanadianWolf wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:56 am
Not what I wrote
This website is truly undefeated. CanadianWolf out here inadvertently proving OP's point that indeed some experienced Big Law attorneys can't communicate intelligently, are needlessly pedantic, overly confrontational, and change their mind on a dime with no explanation. Plus some bootlicking for good measure? *Chef's kiss*
Daedalus summed up my thoughts exactly before I even knew they were my thoughts.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”