Reid Collins? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Reid Collins?

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:04 pm

Seem to be the best litigation shop in Austin by a mile and their recent move to 225K plus above market bonus isn’t bad either. Wanted to get a read of how people felt about them. Current summer associate at Houston boutique with ties to Austin by my spouse.

Anonymous User

Re: Reid Collins?

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:24 pm

Is "best litigation shop in Austin by a mile" accurate? I'm not that familiar with the Austin market, but I thought Scott Douglass & McConnico is the main lit boutique there?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:33 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:24 pm
Is "best litigation shop in Austin by a mile" accurate? I'm not that familiar with the Austin market, but I thought Scott Douglass & McConnico is the main lit boutique there?
No, it is not accurate. They do a very specific type of work, and while it may be the "best" shop for someone interested in that kind of work, calling it the best lit shop (especially by a mile) is not accurate.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:42 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:33 pm
Anonymous User wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:24 pm
No, it is not accurate. They do a very specific type of work, and while it may be the "best" shop for someone interested in that kind of work, calling it the best lit shop (especially by a mile) is not accurate.
How would you assess Scott Douglass? Culture, how it's positioned in the Austin lit market, etc?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”