KPMG Offers/Updates Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

KPMG Offers/Updates

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:16 am

I am curious if anyone heard back from KPMG after their interview recently (tax associateJD/LLM, NYC office, international tax)? I interviewed on Mar 25 and still haven't heard back. I followed up and they told me they are still discussing internally. Just curious if KPMG is just slow in terms of hiring and would appreciate if anyone can share their own timeline. Thanks! :D

Anonymous User

Re: KPMG Offers/Updates

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:40 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:16 am
I am curious if anyone heard back from KPMG after their interview recently (tax associateJD/LLM, NYC office, international tax)? I interviewed on Mar 25 and still haven't heard back. I followed up and they told me they are still discussing internally. Just curious if KPMG is just slow in terms of hiring and would appreciate if anyone can share their own timeline. Thanks! :D
Did you ever hear back from them? Did you get the position?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”