Big Law NALP Reimbursement Timeline Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Big Law NALP Reimbursement Timeline

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:53 am

Had 10 callback interviews between DC and New York and many firms still have not reimbursed me for costs associated with interviews even though it has been months, and I submitted my NALP form within 1 week of the interview. Does anyone else still have outstanding NALP balances? Has anyone had any luck in getting their money back? I have already tried firm outreach to inquire about the status.

notinbiglaw

Bronze

Re: Big Law NALP Reimbursement Timeline

Post by notinbiglaw » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:55 pm

I heard some horror stories but the longest it took was like a month for me out of tens of callbacks.

Wubbles

Bronze

Re: Big Law NALP Reimbursement Timeline

Post by Wubbles » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:41 pm

I had 10+ callbacks back during 2L fall, 2 took significantly longer than the others to receive. One was slow for no real reason other than the firm apparently just being slow, the other one was because the firm was slow and then the recruiter in charge of my application quit and my reimbursement form was never forwarded along. But anything less than 2 months after sending the form seemed typical

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”