Nj job market Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Nj job market

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:45 pm

Anyone have any thoughts on the job market in nj? I feel like it’s still pretty competitive out there even now that I have around 3 years of experience.

Let me know your thoughts...

L_William_W

Bronze

Re: Nj job market

Post by L_William_W » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:06 pm

Jersey sucks. It's full of snooty lawyers and asshole judges. You won't get a job unless you know someone. Avoid the con artists in the New Jersey State Bar Association. I speak as someone who is licensed in Jersey. Simply waive into NY. There are a lot more opportunities in NY.

Anonymous User

Re: Nj job market

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:42 pm

L_William_W wrote:Jersey sucks. It's full of snooty lawyers and asshole judges. You won't get a job unless you know someone. Avoid the con artists in the New Jersey State Bar Association. I speak as someone who is licensed in Jersey. Simply waive into NY. There are a lot more opportunities in NY.

Well I’m practicing in nj and so far I have to say I agree with you.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”