Skadden 1L Scholar Application Error/General Neuroticism Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Skadden 1L Scholar Application Error/General Neuroticism

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:08 pm

I'm trying to submit my application to be a Skadden 1L scholar and the application gets stuck on a "submitting form" screen, but never actually submits. I know that it's important to apply as early as possible - is this a problem that other people are having/is this the type of thing to email the firm to ask about?

On one hand, I don't want to appear neurotic or cause them more work.

On the other hand, if there's actually something wrong with the application form, then they would probably appreciate me pointing it out.

I tried on multiple different browsers and computers and it never worked for me.

Nagster5

Silver

Re: Skadden 1L Scholar Application Error/General Neuroticism

Post by Nagster5 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:16 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I'm trying to submit my application to be a Skadden 1L scholar and the application gets stuck on a "submitting form" screen, but never actually submits. I know that it's important to apply as early as possible - is this a problem that other people are having/is this the type of thing to email the firm to ask about?

On one hand, I don't want to appear neurotic or cause them more work.

On the other hand, if there's actually something wrong with the application form, then they would probably appreciate me pointing it out.

I tried on multiple different browsers and computers and it never worked for me.
email/call recruiting, explain the issue, and ask if they got it

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”