Reaching out to a CB Interviewer Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Reaching out to a CB Interviewer

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:09 pm

Title kind of says it all. I am wondering whether it would be worthwhile to reach out to a CB interviewer. I know the firm has given out an offer. But I knew this interviewer from months ago at a networking event where we hit it off. I'm wondering if I can discretely ask if I still have a chance. Recruiting didn't reply to my expression of interest email which makes me believe that I am in holding. Should I just wait it out?

runinthefront

Gold

Re: Reaching out to a CB Interviewer

Post by runinthefront » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:12 pm

Anonymous User wrote: I am wondering whether it would be worthwhile to reach out to a CB interviewer. . . .Recruiting didn't reply to my expression of interest email which makes me believe that I am in holding. Should I just wait it out?
Yes, you should just wait it out.

No, you should not reach out to your CB interviewer.
Last edited by runinthefront on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:15 pm

runinthefront wrote:
Anonymous User wrote: I am wondering whether it would be worthwhile to reach out to a CB interviewer. . . .Recruiting didn't reply to my expression of interest email which makes me believe that I am in holding. Should I just wait it out?

Thanks. I don't mean to be impatient. I already have an offer but I always really liked this firm.

UVA2B

Gold

Post by UVA2B » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:18 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
runinthefront wrote:

Thanks. I don't mean to be impatient. I already have an offer but I always really liked this firm.
If you have an exploding offer, let the firm know. Otherwise, hold status quo until you have an exploding offer/hear back from the firm.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”