LA/OC job options? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

LA/OC job options?

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:53 pm

Striking out after multiple CBs. Fuck. Well over six figures in debt and counting. Im mass mailing but what other options for amazing pay in the legal profession right after graduation exist besides big law? Any advice on smaller well paying firms? My debt is my biggest concern and I realize most people advocate for not taking out loans you're not prepared to pay back but whatever it's already happened

Anonymous User

Re: LA/OC job options?

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:51 pm

More information about yourself would be helpful. What school do you go to, what are your career goals, etc?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:02 pm

No career goals besides make money to support my family. It's the reality of being a parent. I thought taking out loans to go to school would ensure that for us. I go to a top 30 school.

lolwat

Silver

Post by lolwat » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:40 am

So yoy havent looked outside biglaw? La and oc have a lot of boutiques that pay reasonably well to equal or better than biglaw

Lots of midlaw too

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”