SoCal Transactional Practice Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

SoCal Transactional Practice

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:58 pm

I got few years under my belt doing corporate finance, but am thinking about lateraling into the following firms to do more general corp / VC work. I have a general sense of how well each of these firms are regarded in general corp /vc space, but could you folks let me know as to any special features or relative strength they have against each other? Thanks in advance for your time

- Latham
- Mofo
- OMM
- K&E
- Paul Hastings

Anonymous User

Re: SoCal Transactional Practice

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:49 pm

Stay away from the corp group of the San Diego Office of Paul Hasting. The group is dominated by a couple rainmakers who are buddies and have toxic personalities.

Anonymous User

Re: SoCal Transactional Practice

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:00 am

Anonymous User wrote:Stay away from the corp group of the San Diego Office of Paul Hasting. The group is dominated by a couple rainmakers who are buddies and have toxic personalities.
OP here. Thanks -- any experience/insight as to PH's LA office?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”