Should I have quit/suspended my volunteering position to be more flexible re interview times? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re: Should I have quit/suspended my volunteering position to be more flexible re interview times?

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:52 am

Honestly OP, I do not see why you did not just give all days as available. Your internship/professors will understand that you need to go on interviews for jobs. Next time say you're "available any time" unless you have a different interview scheduled. Yeah, it sucks they picked someone else before you were even interviewed. But at least they didn't just interview you and give you hope when it was an automatic ding. Move on, there is nothing to be done. Remember for next time.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”