Compensation Package at Civil Rights Plaintiffs Side Firm Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
asdfghjkl1

New

Compensation Package at Civil Rights Plaintiffs Side Firm

Post by asdfghjkl1 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:49 pm

I was wondering if someone could help me out with what sort of compensation I should be expecting as an associate at a civil rights plaintiffs side firm. It is comprised of 4 attorneys including myself and it is located in the SF Bay Area. What would a fair compensation package look like in terms of a base salary and percentage bonuses from settlements + winning judgments? Thanks for the help!

tyroneslothrop1

Bronze

Re: Compensation Package at Civil Rights Plaintiffs Side Firm

Post by tyroneslothrop1 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:34 pm

I work at a firm that defends civil rights cases in norcal. I'd guess 50-60K plus bonus.

asdfghjkl1

New

Re: Compensation Package at Civil Rights Plaintiffs Side Firm

Post by asdfghjkl1 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:47 pm

My question more specifically is how is the bonus usually calculated. In my interview they simply said "when the firm is doing well you will be doing well too." I just want to make sure when I sign my contract that the bonuses I will be getting are fair.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”