I think I'm going to be fired. Panicking. Help?!?! Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
whatdoidonow

New

I think I'm going to be fired. Panicking. Help?!?!

Post by whatdoidonow » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:45 am

Removed -- for whatever reason I live in fear that somebody will find this who isn't supposed to. I'm a mess right now.
Last edited by whatdoidonow on Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User

Re: I think I'm going to be fired. Panicking. Help?!?!

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:55 am

Is your compensation higher than your peers? Maybe there's different standards. Also a 10 person firm, are you the youngest? Again diff standards.

mvp99

Silver

Post by mvp99 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:57 am

you say you dont understand the attendance concern. were u workig from home maybe more than you should have and that combined with the low hours makes the partner think youre slacking off?

whatdoidonow

New

Post by whatdoidonow » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:00 am

Anonymous User wrote:Is your compensation higher than your peers? Maybe there's different standards. Also a 10 person firm, are you the youngest? Again diff standards.
I'm the most junior attorney, and the newest hire. Maybe I got too swept away in how chill everybody else was?

whatdoidonow

New

Post by whatdoidonow » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:01 am

mvp99 wrote:you say you dont understand the attendance concern. were u workig from home maybe more than you should have and that combined with the low hours makes the partner think youre slacking off?
I don't work from home that often, and I would say no more than any of my colleagues. We are all encouraged to work from home if we need to.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”