C&F questions Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

C&F questions

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:26 pm

I have a few questions regarding filling out my CA C&F app.

(1) Who should I put down as my supervisor for my biglaw SA? We had a rotation system so I wasn't working directly under one partner. Should I put down my associate advisor, attorney I did the most work for, or maybe one of the partners on the hiring committee for my office?

(2) Also, who should I go to if I have questions regarding ambiguous terms in the CA C&F app? I have a few questions related to other sections of the application (discipline/crim. portions), but I don't know who I should go to. It's not at the level that I need a lawyer or anything, but I do have some disclosure questions, and I don't really know who to turn to. If anyone has any advice on this, that would be awesome!

Return to “Legal Employment”