McCalla Raymer, LLC Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

McCalla Raymer, LLC

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:52 pm

Moved
Last edited by Anonymous User on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User

Re: McCalla Raymer, LLC

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:40 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Pending interview with the firm at the main branch in Atlanta. I have researched the firm and have come across a few negative articles regarding their eviction practice etc. Interesting stuff but I didn't find out what I wanted to know.

I am looking for any information on any of the McCalla branches hoping that info may correlate with the home office.

I am looking for 1. starting salary 2. whether they on a lockstep system 3. number of attorneys nationwide 4. partner requirements 5. billable hours 6. anything else any TLS'ers may deem worthy of mentioning.

I know this information might not be available to the general public but I wanted to see if anyone had any old connections to McCalla. I like to go into interviews with this information already committed to memory. I know these are all good questions to ask in the interview so I will just get the info then if need be.

Anon because not sure if I am the only interviewer or not.

P.S Is the firm large enough to be called midlaw or nah?
You might want to ask this question under let's talk about Atlanta thread. It seems there are some insiders from ATL over there.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”