Some firms not in NALP? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
ScottRiqui

Gold

Some firms not in NALP?

Post by ScottRiqui » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:31 am

Just playing around with the NALP site and realized that I can't get Norton Rose Fulbright to come up in any search results, even with something as simple as putting "Norton" in the employer name and leaving all the other criteria (size/location/etc) blank.

Am I doing something wrong, or are there big firms/offices that aren't in the NALP directory?
Last edited by ScottRiqui on Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kikero

Silver

Re: Some firms not in NALP?

Post by Kikero » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:33 am

From their website it looks like they're NALP.

http://joinus.nortonrosefulbright.com/i ... 54&id=1051

ScottRiqui

Gold

Post by ScottRiqui » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:42 am

Thanks - there may be something wrong with the NALP directory site, then, because if I go to it from the link on the NRF page you posted, I still can't get them to come up in any search results, no matter how simple.

On a similar note, typing "Haynes" in the employer name field and hitting "search" only pulls up the Haynes & Boone Dallas office, even though they have others.

MCFC

Platinum

Post by MCFC » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:02 am

Yeah, I've found the NALP search function to be particularly terrible. Some Firms you have to enter their full name plus LLP to get any results. I usually resort to just Googling [firm name] nalp directory.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”