Williams & Connolly Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Williams & Connolly

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:40 pm

Upcoming cb at W&C. Can anyone who was interviewed there share some insight as to what he environment is like?

Also, does anyone know what their cb to offer ratio is? Not necessarily looking for exact numbers or anything, but I've heard their yield tends to be high, like 60%, so if that's the case they must extend about 65-70 offers to get the 40 person class they had last summer. So I guess I'm wondering how many cb's they give normally in order to get than many offer-able candidates?

Anonymous User

Re: Williams & Connolly

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:39 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Upcoming cb at W&C. Can anyone who was interviewed there share some insight as to what he environment is like?

Also, does anyone know what their cb to offer ratio is? Not necessarily looking for exact numbers or anything, but I've heard their yield tends to be high, like 60%, so if that's the case they must extend about 65-70 offers to get the 40 person class they had last summer. So I guess I'm wondering how many cb's they give normally in order to get than many offer-able candidates?
At H last year it was around 1/4

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”